Friday, May 15, 2009

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Sew Happy Creations is a blog for the creators at Sew Happy!

Sew Happy is a sewing line of children's clothing, baby items, Mom's to be things, Home Decor, and Handbags! Did I mention aprons? Our items are showcased at our Etsy. Please visit us at


Sew Happy! is a mother-daughter team. I am the daughter, Jennifer. It all started when I was kid. My Mom, my Grandmother, my Great Aunt, Aunt, and a longer line of greats and women in my family that were seamstresses! I am continuing the tradition and hope to be able to one day pass it on to my daughter or son if that's the case.

Here I will show you what I am working on, share fabulous fabric finds and throw around ideas. Stick with me, it will be interesting. I get creative streaks and you'll have to hold on to your knickers..What? You don't have any, well.....We will have to work on that.

Seams to Sew...Hems to Mend

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment